|SCTG||BKNM||BKBR||STATE||S NO||PARTY||REG ADDR||OSAMT||SUIT||OTHER_BK||DIR1||DIN_DIR1||DIR2||DIN_DI2||DIR3||DIN_DIR3||DIR4||DIN_DIR4||DIR5||DIN_DIR5|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||1||ASIAN ALLOYS LTD||ISPAT STRUCTRLS COMPLEX, G.T ROAD, KHANNA||303||SUIT||IDBI||PAWAN SACHDEVA||02790957||SURINDER SACHDEVA||02777524||SUBHASH SACHDEVA||00231829||RAVINDER SACHDEVA||01450791|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||2||DCM FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD||D-7/3, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-II, NEW DELHI- 110020||704||SUIT||SURENDER KUMAR||0002188166||SEHDEV SHORI||0007424748||RICHA KALRA||0007632571||MEDINI JAISWAL||0007828197|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||3||INFORAMTION TECHNOLOGIES||A-41 USHA BHAVAN MOHAN COOPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MATHURA ROAD, DELHI||0||SUIT||R K SRIVASTAV||VINAY RAI||D.KAR|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||4||M.M. EXPORT PVT LTD||8774, MITTAL CHAMBER, OPPOSITE FILMISTAN FIRE STATION, RANI JHANSI ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110055||44||SUIT||MAN SINGH MAKHIJA||MANSOOR HUSSAIN JAFRI||MASOOD HUSSAIN JAFRI|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||5||MORGAN TECTRONICS LTD||I) 65/2 NEW ROHTAK ROAD, KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI Aso at : Plot No.83, NOIDA Export Processing Zone, Noida(UP)
II) PLOT NO.83 NOIDA EXPORT PROCESSING ZONE, NOIDA, UTTRA PRADESH
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||6||SWASTIK EXPORTS||I) E-65/2, MUNIRKA (NEAR GURUDWARA), NEW DELHI-110067 head office-G-115,Vikaspuri,new Delhi
II) G-115, VIKASPURI, NEW DELHI
|63||SUIT||ARVIND JOHRI (PARTNER)
|ASHOK KUMAR MUKHERJEE (PARTNER)|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||7||WESTERN HOUSE||258, 2 ND FLOOR, WESTERN MARG,LANE 3, GARDEN OF FIVE SENSE ROAD, SAIDULAJAB, DELHI||29||SUIT||VIPIN CHOPRA||SONIA CHOPRA|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||8||SHAMKEN SPINNERS LIMITED||SHAMKEN HOUSE, B-1/A-20,MOHAN COPERATIVE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MATHURA ROAD, NEW DELHI||414||SUIT||H.B.CHATURVEDI||AMIT CHATURVEDI||SANJAY CHATURVEDI||SUNITA CHATURVEDI|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||9||MATTRESS HOUSE||82/5, RAMESH PARK, LAXMI NAGAR, DELHI- 110092||87||SUIT||V.SATHYAPALAN|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||10||S.N.F. ALLOYS PVT LTD||4752/23, ANSARI ROAD, DARYA GANJ, NEW DELHI||87||SUIT||KRISHNA KUMAR GOENKA||SARAD SHANKAR|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||11||INDIAN TECHNOMAC CO. LTD||1107,VIKRANT TOWER, 11th FLOOR, RAJENDRA PLACE, NEW DELHI-110008||12592||SUIT||RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA||1911976||VINAY SHARMA||2031019||RANGANATHAN SRINIVASAN||3097684||ASWINI KUMAR SAHOO||5112375|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||12||INDIAN TECHNOMETAL CO. LTD||VIKRANT TOWER-4, RAJENDRA PLACE, NEW DELHI-110008||6875||SUIT||RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA||1911976||VINAY SHARMA||2031019||ASHWINI KUMAR SAHOO||5112375|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||13||BHASIN INFOTECH & INFRASTRUCTURE||28 RAJA GARDEN, NEW DELHI-110015||3829||SUIT||PNB||JASWANT SINGH BHASIN||00027708||SATINDER SINGH BHASIN||00027671||DHARAM NARAYAN GAUTAM||06966036||Harpreet Singh Chhabra||3505538||Vinod Kumar||6924936|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB-I, NEW DELHI||NEW DELHI||14||GLOBAL TRADE RESOURCES||69/3 MOTI NAGAR INDUSTRIAL AREA, RAMA ROAD, NEW DELHI
KHASRA NO.122, SELAQUI INDUSTRIAL AREA, CHAKRATA ROAD, DEHRADUN, UTTRAKAND
|279||SUIT||RAJ KUMAR ARORA
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||HAZRATGANJ, LUCKNOW||UP||15||PRIME PETRO||SRI RAM TOWER, 3RD FLOOR, 13-A ASHOK MARG, LUCKNOW||46||SUIT||R.K.MISHRA||NEELAM GOENKA|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARMB, CHENNAI||TN||16||PCH CORPORATION LTD||FLAT NO.103-107, MAHESWARI CHAMBERS, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD- 500082||782||SUIT||BALVINDER SINGH||00959474||SATHYANARAYANA MURTHY MUKKAMALA||02890135||BIJAY KUMAR MOHANTY||03199999|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARMB, CHENNAI||TN||17||PCH LIFESTYLE LTD||H NO.6-3-650 KAVITA COMPLEX, BESIDE MEDINOVA, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD-500082||612||SUIT||BALVINDER SINGH||00959474||SATHYANARAYANA MURTHY MUKKAMALA||02890135||HANUMANTHA YARAMOSU RAO||03604176|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||POLICE LINE, GURDASPUR||PUNJAB||18||PUSHAP AGRO TECH PVT LTD||HAYAT NAGR, HARDOCHANIA ROAD, GURDASPUR-143521||817||SUIT||RACHIT BANSAL||01768527||KAMAL KISHORE BANSAL||01768538|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB, CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||19||BHAGAT INDUSTRIES||VILLAGE AMBEY MAJRA, MANDI GOBINGARH||400||SUIT||MUKESH KUMAR||MAMTA RANI|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||20||BLUE HEAVEN BUILDERS||NEAR JCT MILL, GT ROAD, PHAGWARA||0||SUIT||BALRAJ SINGH||GURUCHARAN SINGH|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||21||BLUE HEAVEN SECURITIES||SCO 8-9, 2ND FLOOR, CRYSTAL PLAZA, CHOTTO BARADARI, JALANDHAR||127||SUIT||BALRAJ SINGH||GURUCHARAN SINGH|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||22||LAXMI STEEL FORGING||CHHOTA SAIPUR, NEAR GLOBE COLONY, INDUSTRIAL AREA, JALANDHAR||103||SUIT||SURJIT KUMAR CHOPRA|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||23||ORIENTAL MOTORS||CIVIL LINES, BHATINDA||170||SUIT||DILBHAJAN SINGH||PUSHPINDER KAUR|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||24||PARADISE EMPORIUM||MAIN ROAD, MOHALLA JATTAN, ADMAPUR, DISTRICT JALANDHAR||10||SUIT||BALRAJ SINGH||PARMJIT KAUR|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||25||PARADISE FILLING STATION||VILLAGE KANDOAL, TESHIL & DISTT. JALANDHAR||39||SUIT||BALRAJ SINGH||GURUCHARAN SINGH|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||26||PARADISE PROPERTIES||99A, SAS NAGAR, JALANDHAR||40||SUIT||BALRAJ SINGH||PARMJIT KAUR|
|2||PUNJAB & SIND BANK||ARB,CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||27||BALRAJ SINGH||99A, SAS NAGAR, JALANDHAR||11||SUIT||BALRAJ SINGH|
Punjab & Sind Bank
Head Office:21-Rajendra Place
Notice to Customer
The term deposit account holders at the time of placing their deposits can give instructions with regard to closure of deposit account or renewal of deposit for further period on the date of maturity.
In case any instructions is not received from the customer, even after giving notice, the deposit will be renewed, excluding deposits like PSB Fixed Deposit Tax Saver Scheme, Capital gain deposit, Bulk Deposit, Inter Bank Deposit, Online fixed Deposits and Deposits under lien, for the same period of time as the matured deposit at the prevailing rate of interest.The auto renewal of such deposits will be applicable up to the maturity value less than Rs. 1 crore.
The above amended guidelines with regard to automatic renewal of fixed deposits will be applicable to only FDRs maturing on or after the date (i.e 25.01.2017) of implementing above amended guidelines. The FDRs maturing before the date (i.e 25.01.2017) of its implementation shall be dealt as per existing guidelines contained in Para No.12 of Deposit Policy of the Bank vide HO P&D Circular No. 3414 dated 24.02.2017 i.e. guidelines prevailing before the date of implementing above amended guidelines.
Revised Service Charges for dishonour of cheque due to Financial Reason:
|Revised Service Charges for dishonour of cheque due to financial reason(per instrument)|
|Particulars||Amt. upto 10000/-||Amt. above 10000/- upto 1 lac||Amt. above 1 lac upto 5 lakh||Amt. above 5 lakh|
|Inward Clearing (Outward Return): Where the a/c holder is drawer of the Cheque/ bill.||100/-||150/-||150/-||150/-||200/-||250/-||300/-||400/-|
|Outward Clearing (Inward Return): Where the a/c holder is payee of the Cheque/bill.||100/-||150/-||100/-||150/-||200/-||250/-||200/-||250/-|
|Particulars||Revised Service Charges|
|Amt. up to 1 lac||Amt. above 1 lac|
|Inward Clearing (Outward Return) : Where the a/c holder is drawer of the Cheque/ bill.||75/-||75/-||100/-||100/-|
|Outward Clearing (Inward Return): Where the a/c holder is payee of the Cheque/bill.||75/-||75/-||100/-||100/-|
** All Charges are exclusive of Service
|Particulars||Individuals||Corporate bodies/ Institutions||NPCI and Destination bank charges|
|Mandate charges||Charges for ECS Mandate registration - NIL||Charges for ECS Mandate registration - Rs.50/-||As a sponsor bank, we will pay to destination bank Rs.5/- for each of mandate processed within Turnaround Time (TAT). NPCI levy Rs. 1.50 towards processing service of mandate (Rs. 1.00 to mandate initiating bank and Rs.0.50 to mandate receiving bank). However, NPCI is offering mandate processing service free of cost till December 31, 2017|
|Transaction charges||- NIL||Rs. 3/- per transaction charges Minimum Charges Rs. 2000/- + charges payable to NPCI and destination bank, if any.||As a sponsor bank, we will pay Rs.0.70/- per transaction to NPCI and Destination bank.|
|Individuals||Corporate bodies/ Institutions||NPCI and Destination bank charges|
|Subject to recovery of all out of pocket expenses including processing charges in case they are ever again levied by Reserve Bank of India / NPCI.||-|
|ECS (Debit) Return for non availability of funds in customer account- Rs.100/-+ service tax.|
|In terms of RBI guidelines, No charges will be levied in respect of INCOME TAX REFUND ORDERS.|
|ECS Operations are not applicable for RD RD accounts. All type of charges are exclusive of service tax which would be charged additionally.||Charges of NPCI are as on date which may be changed after reviewal by NPCI. All charges will be exclusive of service tax or any other statutory charges which will be payable separately.|
Please register your mobile number with the Bank for SMS Alerts, if not done already.
- Please inform the Bank in writing immediately in case your mobile number registered for SMS alert is changed.
- Don’t write the PIN Number on the Card or anywhere else. Please memorize the same.
- Please change your Pin/Password periodically for security reasons.
- Never share Card details, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. with anyone. Bank does not call for such information from any Customer. Therefore, no information should be shared on telephone also even if the person calling from other end introduces himself as Bank official.
- In case your Debit Card is non-functional for any reason, please contact the concerned branch for issuance of a new Card.
- Please do not leave your mobile with others
- Please go through the transactional alerts sent by the Bank through SMS and take up immediately with your Branch in case of any discrepancy.
- Always, please keep your Debit Card safely in your possession.
- Emergency numbers :- Please contact on following numbers:
Call Centre : All India Toll Free Numbers:1800-419-8300
For Hot Listing (Blocking) : 1800-103-2278 : 044-47415691/2/3/4/5
General Manager (IT)
- Every Second and Fourth Saturday of Every Month Will be Public Holiday for Banks. The Other Saturdays of Every Month Will be Full Working days for Banks.
- Procedure to Report Unauthorized Accesss
" If there is an unauthorized access of your information, accounts or disputed transactions in Internet Banking Service. Kindly report the same immediately to Customer Care at 1800 419 8300 or visit your nearest branch."
All the customers of Punjab & Sind Bank are hereby informed that the Bank has amended the guidelines in Deposit policy with respect to payment of interest on Overdue FDRs and these are as under:-
- Renewal of Fixed Deposit on the date of Maturity : When a term deposit is renewed on maturity, interest rate for the period specified by the depositor as applicable on the date of maturity would be applied. Accordingly where Bank has the mandate for automatic renewal, the FDR will be renewed for an identical period on its due date at the interest rate applicable on the date of maturity for the period it is renewed.
- Renewal of Term Deposit within 14 days of Maturity : If any customer approaches the Bank for renewal of Fixed Deposit within 14 days of the date of its maturity, the FDR shall be renewed from its date of maturity at rate of interest applicable on the date of maturity for the period for which FDR is renewed.
- Renewal of Term Deposit after 14 days of Maturity : Where overdue period i.e. from the date of maturity till the date of renewal (both days inclusive) exceed 14 days, such overdue term deposits shall be renewed with effect from the date of presentation for a minimum period of 15 days or more as specified by the depositor beyond the date of presentation and Interest for the overdue period shall be paid on the amount being renewed (equal to or less than the Maturity Value of the Original Deposit) at Savings Bank rate of interest as applicable from time to time, presently being 4% on the methodology as applicable to Saving Bank account from time to time.
- If such renewed overdue domestic term deposit is tendered for premature encashment, rate of interest would be payable for the period for which the FDR has run from date of renewal subject to penal interest, wherever applicable, from time to time.
- These guidelines are applicable to all Overdue FDRs, irrespective of the date of becoming ODFD i.e whether these FDRs have become overdue “before 06.04.2015” or “on or after 06.04.2015”.
- Non – Renewal / Closure of Overdue Term Deposit : If the term deposit is not renewed but encashed after the date of maturity, the overdue interest will be paid at prevailing Saving Bank rate applicable from time to time for the overdue period (from the date of maturity till the date of payment)."
Kind Attention of all The Esteemed Savings Bank/Current Account Holders of the Bank.
- Notice to customers for replacement of old ATM Proprietary Magnetic stripe cards
- Removal of duplicate Customer IDs (allotment of unique customer code)
- Dear Customer, PSB has begun Mobile Banking. Please register your mobile number with your PSB branch
- All the customers of Punjab & Sind Bank are hereby informed that Reserve Bank of India has decided to implement CTS – 2010 Standard Cheque Forms across the country w.e.f. 01.10.2012. Customers are therefore requested to check their existing cheque books and if it is not CTS - 2010 Standard, Please visit to your respective branch, return the same and obtain new Cheque Books having CTS - 2010 Standard features. For more details please contact your branch.
- Customers who have not operated their accounts for more than 2 years are requested to visit to their respective branches along with KYC documents including identity proof and and recent passport size photograph for activation of the accounts. Please note there will be no charse for activation.
- As per RBI Directions, All the customers of our Bank are requested to contact their respective branches and get the KYC documents i.e photograph/s, Identity and address proof updated.
- Do not fall prey to Fictitious Offers of funds transfer.
- Do not pay money to receive huge funds from abroad.
- Do not make any remittances towards participation in schemes/offers from unknown entities.