Punjab & Sind Bank's Internet Banking Service (PsbOnline) facilitates you to make online payment of Direct Taxes. You can make online payment of following type of Direct Taxes:
- Income tax & Corporation Tax.
- Beware of E-Mails
- Security Transaction Tax, Hotel Receipts Tax, Estate Duty, Interest Tax, Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax /Other direct taxes & Gift tax.
- Banking Cash Transaction Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax.
- Tax Deducted at Source / Tax Collected at Source (TDS/TCS) from corporates or non-corporates.
- Step 1: Visit NSDL's Tax Information Network (TIN) website http://www.tin-nsdl.com/
- Step 2: Click on "e-payment : pay taxes online" link on this website.
- Step 3: The next screen will display all the challans (viz. ITNS 280, ITNS 281, ITNS 282, & ITNS 283) for payment of different type of Direct Taxes.
Click on the relevant challan. This will open up the selected Challan form.
- Step 4: Fill up the details as required in the Challan Form and in select "Punjab and Sind Bank" from Bank Name dropdown. Click on Proceed button at the bottom.
- Step 5: Clicking on Proceed button shall open Confirm Data Page. On this page, you can either edit the information provided by you or proceed to make payment.
Click on "Edit" button to change the information entered by you
Click on "Submit to the Bank" to proceed to make payment.
- Step 6: Clicking on "Submit to the Bank" button will lead you to Login Page of Punjab & Sind Bank Internet Banking website. On this page, enter your User Id and Login Password.
- Step 7: After successful login, you will be shown the challan selected by you (in Step 3 above) and information entered (in Step 4 above) therein.
- Step 8:Enter the tax amount you wish to pay and click on Calculate Total button.
- Step 9:Select the Debit Account and click on Pay button.
- Step 10:On the next screen enter your User Id and Transaction Password to confirm the payment.
- Step 10:On successful payment, challan counterfoil will be generated that will contain Challan Identification Number (CIN). You can also Save/ Print this challan counterfoil.
[Note: You should have Punjab & Sind Bank Internet Banking User Id and Login & Transaction Passwords to make online payment of Direct Taxes.]