- Always visit to your Bank's website by typing the URL in the address bar, i.e. type https://www.psbindia.com for accessing PSB's website.
- Before login (i.e. entering User Id and Login Password) ensure that the URL of the login webpage starts with https://www.psbonline.co.in/
- Please remember that Bank never asks to verify your account information through an e-mail/SMS.
- Don't click on any link that has come through an email from an unknown source. It may contain malicious code or could be a 'Phishing Attack'.
- Don't provide your personal sensitive information on a webpage which have come up as a pop-up window.
- Never provide your login or transaction passwords over the phone or in response to any unsolicited request over email/SMS/call.
- Always remember that your Passwords, PINs, Card Numbers, etc are strictly confidential and are not known even to employees/service personnel of the Bank. You should therefore never divulge such information even if asked for.
What to do if you have unknowingly revealed Internet Banking Login or Transaction Passwords:
- Change your login and transaction passwords immediately.
- Report the incident to the Bank.
- Check your account statement and ensure that it is correct. Report any erroneous entries to the Bank.